- About Us
- Our Staff
- Free Vaccines For Life
- Our Services
- Current Promotions
- Pet Library
- Referral Hospitals
We will be closed Thursday July 30, and Friday July 31 in the morning while our parking lot is being paved. Be careful driving into the lot on Thursday afternoon, as there will be loose gravel. We will be open in the afternoons. Thank you!
Since some of you have never actually been inside our practice, we put together a little video to show you what we do when we take your pet inside the practice. Enjoy!
New app available to keep you connected!
Exciting news for our clients! You can now download onto your phone a free app, PetPro Connect, that will allow you to text us, request appointments, request video appointments, request refills, and access your pets' vaccine records, medications, and more! If you have an appointment scheduled with us, download the app before you arrive and text us directly when you arrive. Try it out and let us know what you think!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT NEW PROCEDURES DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK Update 6/21/2020
QUICK UPDATE about a change in procedure: When the technician is ready, she will ask you to meet her at the side door to hand off your pet for examination or procedure rather than meet you at your vehicle.
The good news is that we are now allowed to see routine wellness exams, and perform elective (spays, neuters, dentistry) surgeries again! We are still practicing the social distancing and safety procedures previously implemented, so please be patient when scheduling these wellness exams. We need to reserve appointment times for patients who are sick and need immediate attention, but we will do our best to care for all our patients.
Again, your cooperation and understanding are truly appreciated- our staff is working so hard to accommodate your needs, and balance the safety and welfare of our pets and clients.
We have added a cubby on the porch so that pick up of medications can be totally contactless
PLEASE WEAR A MASK when interacting with our technicians, and PLEASE stay in the car when you arrive, unless the technician asks you to take your dog out of the car.
PLEASE INFORM THE RECEPTIONIST WHEN MAKING AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19, OR ARE SUSPECTED OF BEING POSITIVE. We may ask you to reschedule your appointment, or take special precautions.
Hospital hours for the next 2 weeks:
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am-1 pm, 2 pm-6 pm,
Friday 8:30 am- 1 pm, 2 pm- 6 pm
Saturday 8:30 am-1 pm
1. To expedite appointment requests, medication refill requests, easily communication by private text-based chat messaging, allow easy access your pets' medical records and vaccination information, and to offer Video Consultations, we have launched an app, PetPro Connect.
2. To request a video consultation, download the PetPro Connect app, request a date and time, and the doctor will message you to confirm. The doctor will initiate the video. There is a fee of $55 for a 20 minute consultation, but if it is determined that your pet needs an in office examination, this fee will be applied to the cost of the office physical exam. Video Consultations are only available for pets that have been seen for an examination at Nottingham Animal Hospital within the past 12 months.
3. In order to thank our essential workers helping society and preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are offering your first video consultation via PetPro Connect for free. Just mention that you are an essential worker when you request the consultation.
4. Please call ahead for all medication or food refills in an effort to make sure we have items in stock. When you arrive at Nottingham Animal Hospital, call the office (609-587-0222), pay over the phone with a credit card, and a staff member will place your products in a numbered cubby in the shelving unit on the porch, so that we can arrange contactless pick up.
5. If you are not practicing social distancing and precautions as required by NJ (i.e.- attending social gatherings, not wearing a mask in public, not maintaining 6 ft. between other people), have a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms, or are caring for a family member who has or is presumed to be positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment or schedule a video consultation via our app, PetPro Connect. We want to continue to provide excellent care for your pets, and in order to do so, we need to stay healthy. We work very closely with each other and your pets. Illnesses can spread easily in this environment.
6. In order to provide social distancing for our clients, please wear a mask when interacting with our technicians. Do not socialize in the parking lot with other clients. When the technician is ready, she will ask you to meet her at the side door to hand off your pet for examination or procedure.
On August 1, 1989 I opened the door to Nottingham Animal Hospital for the first time.
I had a staff of 1 technician, 1 assistant, and a groomer. I saw 3 appointments that first day, examining the pets on a card table since my equipment delivery had been delayed.
Fast forward to 30 years later. I am proud and humbled to still see some of the same clients from that first year. Nottingham Animal Hospital, my staff, and I have changed in the past 3 decades, hopefully for the better, because of the trust and confidence you have placed in myself and our staff over these years.
I have been so lucky to have the BEST clients, BEST staff, and BEST patients, and I am so grateful to all of you.