- About Us
- Our Staff
- Free Vaccines For Life
- Our Services
- Prescription Requests
- Pet Library
- Just for Fun
- Referral Hospitals
Regular wellness veterinary exams are essential for keeping your pet healthy. At Nottingham Animal Hospital, we now offer an exciting program to encourage annual wellness examinations, and you can save money on the cost of vaccines for your pet.
FREE VACCINES FOR LIFE (FVFL)!!!
Enrolled pets receive selected core vaccines for free for the pet's lifetime, as long as he receives his yearly wellness examination at Nottingham Animal Hospital each year. You will be responsible for the annual physical examination fee at that time.
How It Works
Once a pet is enrolled in the program, all of the vaccines listed below are free for the pet's lifetime as long as the following criteria are met:
1. There is a one time initial enrollment fee per pet of only $249.99 per dog, and $139.99 per cat
2. The pet must come in annually for a wellness physical examination within thirty days of his or her well care due date. As long as the pet comes in for this paid annual wellness physical examination within one month of the due date, then the enrollment fee never has to be paid again, and the vaccines are FREE for the lifetime of the pet!
3. The enrolled pet is also eligible for 10% off the spay or neuter surgery and 10% off dental cleanings!!
4. This FVFL membership fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Free Canine Vaccines included*:
Rabies (1 or 3 year vaccine, depending on age of pet and previous vaccine history)
*Leptospirosis: one time $50 fee for adding Leptospirosis vaccines to existing FVFL program
Free Feline Vaccines included*:
Rabies (1 year Merial Purevac non-adjuvanted vaccine)
* Bordetella and Influenza (for dogs), and Feline Leukemia (for cats) are not “core” vaccines. (Core vaccines are those recommended for nearly all pets.) As non-core vaccines, they are not included for free in FVFL.
Exams. A wellness physical examination fee must be paid for at the time of each exam.
The annual wellness physical exam must be completed by a veterinarian at Nottingham Animal Hospital.
FVFL is offered exclusively at Nottingham Animal Hospital and will not be honored by other veterinary hospitals, nor will Nottingham Animal Hospital pay for vaccines given elsewhere.
There will be a 30 day grace period following the due date for the annual wellness examination. The enrollment will be null and void after 30 days following the wellness exam due date.
If the annual wellness exam is not completed within 13 months (one year, plus 30 day grace period), you may re-enroll the pet in the program (if it is still being offered) or resume paying for individual vaccines at the time they are given.
Since some vaccines are due every three years while others are due annually, not all pets are due for every vaccine every year. In consultation with the owner, the veterinarian will recommend vaccinations for each pet based on his age, health, medical history, lifestyle, and other risk factors.
Nottingham Animal Hospital veterinarians do not administer vaccines that are not medically warranted. FVFL vaccines include only those listed that are medically indicated in the judgment of the treating veterinarian and consistent with current vaccination guidelines as defined by AAHA and AVMA.
For small dogs under 25 pounds or dogs that have had previous vaccine reactions or are at a higher risk for vaccine reactions, the veterinarian may decide to give the vaccines in separate visits, or with pre-vaccine medication. You will be required to pay for these pre-vaccine medications, and any technician appointments associated with these vaccines.
We hope you can take advantage of the substantial savings available through Free Vaccines For Life. It’s our way to help your pet live a healthier, happier life!!