IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PROCEDURES
We will unfortunately be returning to full curbside service on December 27, due to the dramatic rise in COVID infection rates.
This was not an easy decision, but it is the best way to help keep our clients and our staff safer.
For this period of time until infection rates go back down, clients will need to remain outside the building, fully masked.
If you are showing any signs of covid (fever, cough, etc.), or have come into contact with anyone who is positive within 10 days, please call to reschedule your appointment.
Call us when you arrive in the parking lot, and a technician or receptionist will take your information.
We made this decision because of the following reasons:
- Our rooms are too small to socially distance
- Even with vaccines, which are effective in preventing serious infection and hospitalization, the virus can still be transmitted.
- We work together very closely
- We cannot use shields between us and clients, like groceries and retail stores
- I do not want to shut down the hospital if someone gets sick or the staff is exposed
- This is a temporary inconvenience until infection rates go back down.
I truly appreciate your understanding as we all work together to stay healthy.
We will utilize the cubby on the porch so that pick up of medications can be totally contactless
PLEASE WEAR A MASK when interacting with our technicians, and PLEASE stay in the car when you arrive, unless the technician asks you to take your dog out of the car.
PLEASE INFORM THE RECEPTIONIST WHEN MAKING AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19, OR ARE SUSPECTED OF BEING POSITIVE. We may ask you to reschedule your appointment, or take special precautions.
1. To expedite appointment requests, medication refill requests, easily communication by private text-based chat messaging, allow easy access your pets' medical records and vaccination information, and to offer Video Consultations, we have launched an app, PetPro Connect.
2. To request a video consultation, download the PetPro Connect app, request a date and time, and the doctor will message you to confirm. The doctor will initiate the video. There is a fee of $55 for a 20 minute consultation, but if it is determined that your pet needs an in office examination, this fee will be applied to the cost of the office physical exam. Video Consultations are only available for pets that have been seen for an examination at Nottingham Animal Hospital within the past 12 months.
3. In order to thank our essential workers helping society and preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are offering your first video consultation via PetPro Connect for free. Just mention that you are an essential worker when you request the consultation.
4. Please call ahead for all medication or food refills in an effort to make sure we have items in stock. When you arrive at Nottingham Animal Hospital, call the office (609-587-0222), pay over the phone with a credit card, and a staff member will place your products in a numbered cubby in the shelving unit on the porch, so that we can arrange contactless pick up.
5. If you are not practicing social distancing and precautions as required by NJ (i.e.- attending social gatherings, not wearing a mask in public, not maintaining 6 ft. between other people), have a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms, or are caring for a family member who has or is presumed to be positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment or schedule a video consultation via our app, PetPro Connect. We want to continue to provide excellent care for your pets, and in order to do so, we need to stay healthy. We work very closely with each other and your pets. Illnesses can spread easily in this environment.
6. In order to provide social distancing for our clients, please wear a mask when interacting with our technicians. Do not socialize in the parking lot with other clients. When the technician is ready, she will ask you to meet her at the side door to hand off your pet for examination or procedure.
7. Please have a valid credit card with you for the appointment, as we are not handling cash or checks at this time.
8. Please be patient while we schedule appointments, during our check in/out procedures, and while waiting in your vehicle. Taking the necessary precautions between clients and patients will require more time. We will be adjusting our scheduling accordingly.
9. If you have any questions about your visit or your pet, we are always available to answer your questions. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. It is because we care so much about our entire NAH family that we are taking this so seriously and making no exceptions.
10. Additional procedures may be added and modified in the coming days/weeks.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
Dr. Graham and staff